Welcome to the Mobile Robotics Laboratory, at the Federal University of São Carlos, Brazil. Our lab was founded by Prof. André Carmona Hernandes, in 2016, and belongs to a Robotics group at UFSCar. Here, you should find the ongoing research and collaboration , recent publications and resources used in the lab.
"To become an innovative centre focused on developing intelligent applications for Brazilian society, mainly through mobile robotics research area."
Here are a few interests (but not limited to) of our lab:
- Aerial robots (from aerodynamic understanding until vision-based applications)
- Ground robots (such as focused on agricultural scenarios or AGV for industry 4.0)
- Educational Robots (From hardware making until class deployment/understanding)
- Embedded Hardware and IoT (From understanding basic architecture to leverage IoT for society)
- Data mining/Artificial Intelligence (Towards a smarter class of applications)